In a word, flight case is to be used to protect the equipment safety. Some people may have the questions "Other things I use also have the protection function instead of flight
cases". However, those things would increase the risk of our equipments. I don't suggest you do so.
Here are 5 reasons I think you should use flight cases:
1. Strong and beautiful shape, so you would not lose face in any situation.
2. Internal soft sponge to reduce friction with the surrounding equipment to minimize the risk of equipment damage.
3. Convenient to build up a DJ workbench at any time.
4. Various choice, so you can get a flight case what you completely want.
5. Attached small parts, we can conveniently transport our equipments, such as built-in casters and stretched handles.
It is the perfect solution to transport your precious tools. For more detailed info, you can click flightinthecases.